1. Information to be collected and method of collection
(1) Personal information items to be collected
- Personal information items to be collected by BST Aviation are as follows:
Information provided by the users
BST Aviation may collect the information directly provided by the users.
- We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Contact data including name, email address, address and phone number.
- Marketing and communications data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Employment and educational history data, such as CVs and job titles, qualifications and authorisations.
- Where you have registered with us and/or we have provided work-finding services and/or placed you in a permanent or temporary role, we may also collect, use, store and transfer the following categories of your personal data:
- References where you have provided us with a reference and/or referees’ contact details
- Your preferences such as preferred location, fleet, salary etc.
- Role data about roles in which you have been placed
- Medical/Health data (in limited circumstances)
(2) Method of collection
- BST Aviation collects the information of users in a way of the followings:
website, written form, fax, telephone calling, e-mailing, tools for collection of created information
provided by partner companies
- Through this private policy, BST Aviation regards personal information of the users as important and inform them of the purpose and method of BST Aviation's using the personal information provided by the users and the measures taken by BST Aviation for protection of those personal information.
- This private policy will be effective on the ___th day of ____, 2021 and, in case of modification thereof, BST Aviation will make public notice of it through posting it on the bulletin board of BST Aviation's website or individual notice through sending mails, fax or e-mails).
2. Use of collected information
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Member management and identification
- To detect and deter unauthorized or fraudulent use of or abuse of the Service
- Performance of contract, service fee payment and service fee settlement regarding provision of services demanded by the users
- To help you connect with other users you already know and, with your permission, allow other users to connect with you
- To make statistics on member’s service usage, to provide services and place advertisements based on statistical characteristics
- To provide information on promotional events as well as opportunity to participate
- To comply with applicable laws or legal obligation
- Use of information with prior consent of the users (for example, utilization of marketing advertisement)
In limited circumstances we may also need to process your data in order to protect human life, for example for safety reasons.
3. Disclosure of collected information
Except for the following cases, BST Aviation will not disclose personal information with a 3rd party:
- when BST Aviation disclosing the information with its affiliates, partners and service providers;
- When BST Aviation's affiliates, partners and service providers carry out services such as bill payment and dispute resolution (including disputes on payment) for and on behalf of BST Aviation
- when the users consent to disclose in advance;
- when the user selects to be provided by the information of services of certain companies by sharing his or her personal information with those companies
- when the user selects to allow his or her personal information to be shared with the sites or platform of other companies such as social networking sites
- other cases where the user gives prior consent for sharing his or her personal information
- when disclosure is required by the laws:
- if required to be disclosed by the laws and regulations; or
- if required to be disclosed by the investigative agencies for detecting crimes in accordance with the procedure and method as prescribed in the laws and regulations
4. Cookie Setting
5. User’s legal right
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- request access to personal data we hold about you;
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- ask to have inaccurate data held about you removed or restricted;
- ask to have inaccurate data held about you corrected;
- if processing of your personal data is based only on consent, to withdraw that consent;
- request that your personal data is shared with a third party in a commonly used, machine readable format.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at email@example.com
BST Aviation regard the security of personal information of uses as very important. BST Aviation constructs the following security measures to
protect the users' personal information from any unauthorized access, release, use or modification
Encryption of personal information
Transmit users' personal information by using encrypted communication zone
Store important information such as passwords after encrypting it
Countermeasures against hacking
Install a system in the zone the external access to which is controlled so as to prevent leakage or damage of users' personal information by hacking or computer virus
Establish and execute internal management plan
Install and operate access control system
Take measures to prevent forging or alteration of access record
7. Protection of personal information of children
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
8. Modification of Privacy Protection Policy
9. Contact Details
Our full details are:
- Company Name : BST Aviation Co., Ltd.
- Data Privacy Manager : Jeong-Han Yoon
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address : Rm#409, 101dong, Digital Empire288, Sinwon-ro, Yeongtong-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
- Telephone : +82 70 4866 0620
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the relevant supervisory authority for data protection issues, or your own country’s supervisory authority for data protection.
Appendix of Privacy Protection Policy
1) Lawful processing of personal information under GDPR
- Processing personal information by the Company shall be lawful only if and to the extent that at least one of the following applies:
- A user has given consent to the processing of his or her personal information.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which a user is party or in order to take steps at the request of a user prior to entering into a contract:
- Member management, identification, etc.
- Performance of a contract in relation to providing the services required by users, payment and settlement of fees, etc.
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject - Compliance with relevant law, regulations, legal proceedings, requests by the government • Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of users, or other natural persons - Detection of, prevention of, and response to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that may harm users or other natural persons
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the excise of official authority vested in the Company
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company or by a third party (except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child).
2) User’s right when applying GDPR
- The users or their legal representatives, as main agents of the information, may exercise the following rights regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal information by the Company:
- The right to access to personal information;
- The users or their legal representatives may access the information and check the records of the collection, use and sharing of the information under the applicable law.
- The right to rectification;
- The users or their legal representatives may request to correct inaccurate or incomplete information.
- The right to erasure;
- The users or their legal representatives may request the deletion of the information after the achievement of their purpose and the withdrawal of their consent.
- The right to restriction of processing;
- The users or their legal representatives may make temporary suspension of treatment of personal information in case of the disputes over the accuracy of information and the legality of information treatment, or if necessary to retain the information.
- The right to data portability
- The users or their legal representatives may request to provide or transfer the information.
- The right to object
- The users or their legal representatives may suspend the treatment of personal information if the information is used for the purpose of direct marketing, reasonable interests, the exercise of official duties and authority, and research and statistics.
- The right to automated individual decision-making, including profiling
- The users or their legal representatives may request to cease the automated treatment of personal information, including profiling, which has critical impact or cause legal effect on them.
- If, in order to exercise the above rights, you, as an user, use the menu of 'amendment of member information of website or contact the Company by sending a document or e-mails, or using telephone to the Company (person in charge of management of personal information or a deputy), the Company will take measures without delay: Provided that the Company may reject the request of you only to the extent that there exists either proper cause as prescribed in the laws or equivalent cause.
3) Data transfer to other countries
- Considering it engages in global businesses, the Company may provide the users' personal information to the companies located in other countries for the purpose as expressly stated in this Policy. For the places where the personal information is transmitted, retained or processed, the Company takes reasonable measures for protecting those personal information.
- (If used in the US, additional security measures may be available) In addition, when the personal information obtained from the European Union or Switzerland is used or disclosed, the Company may have to comply with the US-EU Privacy Shield and Swiss-US Privacy Shield, take other measures or obtain consent from users so far as those complies with the regulations of EU so as to use a standardized agreement provision approved by executing organizations of EU or securing proper safe measures.
4) 3rd party's sites and services
- The website, service of the Company may include the links to the ones of a 3rd party and the privacy protection policy of the site of 3rd party may be different. Thus, it is required for the users to check additionally that policy of a 3rd party site linked to the site of the Company.
5) Guide for users residing in California
- If the user resides in California, certain rights may be given. The Company prepare preventive measures necessary for protecting personal information of members so that the Company can comply with online privacy protection laws of California. In case of leakage of personal information, an user may request the Company to check the leakage. In addition, all the users in the website of the Company, can modify their information at any time by using the menu for changing information by connecting their personal account. Moreover, the Company does not trace the visitors of its website nor use any signals for 'tracing prevent'. The Company will not collect and provide any personal identification information through ad services without consent of users.